Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Banned for teamswitching for Team Win?

Last Online
    Apr 21, 2013
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by KockEyedNerd
    Coming on here and bashing the admin isn't going to help anything. No one gives 2 shits about 2fort as it is, so for an admin to at least play on the server and enforce rules on it is a great thing.

Also, shank stop trying to kill me, my medic skills are too sexy and I can never die.
    Hell-met over the years has done his fair share of bashing everything on this forum. I'm sure he can take it.

As for shank, he's not scary, he giggles.

Last Online
    Jul 28, 2014
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by yankeejim
    I really do appreciate the kind words...but i dont want anyone else to get in trouble coming to my defense. I understand the reason for the ban (I just think 17 hrs is a bit harsh) no reason for any of this to get personal...plus i would rather just have a shoot em up with Hell met on the TF server....soldier v soldier
    No one is going to get in trouble trying to defend a ban if they feel that it is not rightly deserved. I agree that 17 hours is a bit harsh, but different admins react differently to things.

Last Online
    Jul 28, 2014
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by KockEyedNerd
    Coming on here and bashing the admin isn't going to help anything. No one gives 2 shits about 2fort as it is, so for an admin to at least play on the server and enforce rules on it is a great thing.

Also, shank stop trying to kill me, my medic skills are too sexy and I can never die.
    There are quite a few admins dedicated to each 2fort server and who they there play regularly, don't know what you're talking about.

Last Online
    Nov 28, 2010
    Threads

Thanks Ibby...appreciate it.

Last Online
    Dec 23, 2011
    Threads

I was talking about 2fort no mods, i've only seen hell-met on it, and maybe you ibby once or twice. But since ibby hacks on 2fort as sniper, he doesn't really count as an admin on that map.

Last Online
    Jul 28, 2014
    Threads

Well, Casper used to be on quite a bit, although I haven't seen him on in a while. And just because you can't see me, doesn't mean I'm not there

Last Online
    Jul 28, 2014
    Threads

And, I would play on the regular 2fort server more, but it's usually empty after midnight so I'm always like

Last Online
    Jul 17, 2014
    Threads

10 players isn't empty.

it's even funnier that way

Last Online
    Jan 22, 2011
    Threads

i really don't know why admins are so harsh on this, with autobalance, the kick/ban for autobalance avoidance, the scramble at the end of the match and the simple fact *people can't switch teams unless the team they're switching to has less players than their own* kinda reduces stacking largely.

Last Online
    Apr 21, 2013
    Threads

Anybody know what happened to Speedy?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast