Thread: Reserve Slot

Last Online
    Jan 22, 2011
    Threads

Reserve Slot

I've been playing on the SourceOP 24/7 2 fort [no mods][no bs] server for a while and i was thinking of getting a reserve slot...just a couple of questions about it...first of course i where abouts do you go to sort it out..i cant find where it is anywhere....also, i'm from Australia so my ping sits around 230 and i spose the big question is, do you guys see plans to kick 'high' ping players off in the future?

Last Online
    Sep 10, 2017
    Threads

Steam: 76561198003556028 
    Steam join date: Dec 31, 1969
    Steam Level: 11
    Profile Status: Public

http://www.sourceop.com/modules.php?...rder=0&thold=0
    I don't think the server will ever kick you for having high ping.(and I don't think DF plans to add one anytime soon albeit I could be wrong)
    I was a commando you know.

Last Online
    Jan 22, 2011
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Snarf
    http://www.sourceop.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=25&mode=&or der=0&thold=0
    I don't think the server will ever kick you for having high ping.(and I don't think DF plans to add one anytime soon albeit I could be wrong)

Thanks i had another look over it and found the link...the lack of a:link colours really makes distinguishing links painfull, i guess i should of read through it more i just remembered last time it was a direct link to paypal/a button for it..anyway cheers

Last Online
    Dec 03, 2014
    Threads

I thought there was some kind of high ping kicker, but the limit was like 350 so there shouldn't be any problem. This might have been on the arena server at some point.

Last Online
    Jan 26, 2012
    Threads

Even if there was a high ping kicker I'm sure it would be scripted to ignore players with reserved slots

Last Online
    Jan 22, 2011
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by glouch
    I thought there was some kind of high ping kicker, but the limit was like 350 so there shouldn't be any problem. This might have been on the arena server at some point.
    Yeah i only really play on the 24/7 2fort one anywho and since 90% my friends are there i figure after a good year or so i should get a reserve slot already :P