Thread: Powerjack harassment

Last Online
    Sep 10, 2017
    Threads

Steam: 76561198003556028 
    Steam join date: Dec 31, 1969
    Steam Level: 10
    Profile Status: Public

And you would know.....how? Are you his brother do you live with him? You have no real way of knowing in real life he could be screaming through the mic and have the biggest shit eating grin on his face.
    I was a commando you know.

Last Online
    Apr 15, 2012
    Threads

Because he doesn't scream through the mic, he's a monotone robot, he insults everyone who kills him. Who said it annoys or angers the regs? We just laugh at it and try to piss him off as much as possible for more laughs.

Last Online
    May 17, 2013
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Snarf
    And you would know.....how? Are you his brother do you live with him? You have no real way of knowing in real life he could be screaming through the mic and have the biggest shit eating grin on his face.
    do you even play on the 2fort server or have ever been in a game with this guy, he is no troll and squirrely is getting it right everytime he does sound like a robot. lol

Last Online
    Jul 24, 2010
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by zackman40
    do you even play on the 2fort server or have ever been in a game with this guy, he is no troll and squirrely is getting it right everytime he does sound like a robot. lol
    I honestly don't care that he sounds like a robot. He specs when dom'ed, and, in text, is generally unpleasant to everyone. He could be the nicest guy in the world in voice, but why you all put up with him is beyond me. Even if I mute him, I still have to read everyone feeding him.

He abuses votekick, is unpleasant to everyone on the opposing team, and has the foulest mouth of any of the regulars. Congrats on giving a troll diplomatic immunity.

Last Online
    Jul 03, 2014
    Threads

Supposedly the new powerjack weapon from the polypack is named after him.

Last Online
    May 17, 2013
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by True_Avery
    I honestly don't care that he sounds like a robot. He specs when dom'ed, and, in text, is generally unpleasant to everyone. He could be the nicest guy in the world in voice, but why you all put up with him is beyond me. Even if I mute him, I still have to read everyone feeding him.

He abuses votekick, is unpleasant to everyone on the opposing team, and has the foulest mouth of any of the regulars. Congrats on giving a troll diplomatic immunity.
    He's just a complete ass nobody really cares for him. If you take him offensively then just votekick him.

Last Online
    Aug 24, 2010
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by True_Avery

He's just a complete ass nobody really cares for him. If you take him offensively then just votekick him.

TERMINATED!

Last Online
    Apr 20, 2014
    Threads

Steam: 76561197999588672 
    Steam join date: Dec 31, 1969
    Steam Level: -1
    Profile Status: Friends Only

I like PowerJack

Last Online
    Feb 08, 2012
    Threads

I think he's a jackass like everyone else does but I get more satisfaction from him remaining on the server so I can harass him.

Last Online
    Aug 24, 2010
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Norrec
    I think he's a jackass like everyone else does but I get more satisfaction from him remaining on the server so I can harass him.
    you just read my mind :/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12