Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 61 to 66 of 66

Thread: My computer is filthy

  1. #61
    Snarf's Avatar



    Join Date
    Nov 13, 2009
    Last Online
    Sep 10, 2017
    Posts
    2,833
    Threads
    103

        
    Steam: 76561198003556028 
    Steam join date: Dec 31, 1969
    Steam Level: 10
    Profile Status: Public



    No it shouldn't, these "arguments" are always hilarious.
    I was a commando you know.

  2. #62
    Rostov's Avatar



    Join Date
    Aug 22, 2008
    Last Online
    May 07, 2012
    Posts
    844
    Threads
    29




    Quote Originally Posted by Rostov
    I thought poisoning the well was a type of leading arguement.
    e.g, Anyone who thinks A is B. You believe in B, therefore you must be A
    Anyone who thinks capitalism is good is a pig. You believe in capitalism, therefore you are a pig. End of arguement.
    That's a false dichotomy.

    Poisoning the well is introducing irrelevant into an argument in order to turn people against the arguer.[/quote]

    Rostov says, --->For example, if one starts an argument with "Everything I say is correct, no matter what you say", the well is poisoned and nothing a person says (be it true or false) will matter by the initiator's definition.

    'nuff said?

  3. #63
    OmegaZero_Alpha's Avatar



    Join Date
    Jan 02, 2005
    Last Online
    Jul 16, 2019
    Posts
    4,880
    Threads
    253
    Reputation
    SourceOP Thread


        
    Steam: 76561197979925166 
    Steam join date: Dec 31, 1969
    Steam Level: 44
    Profile Status: Public



    Quote Originally Posted by KratosStrength
    I'd assume you're just enemies after seeing his signature.
    Not as much enemies as him trying too hard.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rostov
    For example, if one starts an argument with "Everything I say is correct, no matter what you say", the well is poisoned and nothing a person says (be it true or false) will matter by the initiator's definition.

    'nuff said?
    And yes.
    /sarcasm

  4. #64
    WombRaider's Avatar



    Join Date
    Jan 15, 2009
    Last Online
    Dec 31, 2018
    Posts
    1,503
    Threads
    75
    Reputation
    SourceOP Thread


        
    Steam: 76561197976694383 
    Steam join date: Dec 31, 1969
    Steam Level: 18
    Profile Status: Public



    bro if i tried any less my try level would be in the negatives
    The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth becomes the greatest enemy of the State.

  5. #65
    OmegaZero_Alpha's Avatar



    Join Date
    Jan 02, 2005
    Last Online
    Jul 16, 2019
    Posts
    4,880
    Threads
    253
    Reputation
    SourceOP Thread


        
    Steam: 76561197979925166 
    Steam join date: Dec 31, 1969
    Steam Level: 44
    Profile Status: Public



    Quote Originally Posted by WombRaider
    bro if i tried any less my try level would be in the negatives
    Quote Originally Posted by Reality
    80% of his posts are shitty troll attempts
    Even his signature is a shot at me
    Cool reality you have there. Your 'super model girlfriends' definitely wouldn't approve.
    /sarcasm

  6. #66
    Peanut's Avatar



    Join Date
    May 18, 2010
    Last Online
    Jan 19, 2011
    Posts
    93
    Threads
    5




    i cleaned out today, i almost drowned in the dust.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Tags for this Thread