Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: Old school music

  1. #11
    unknown's Avatar



    Join Date
    Dec 12, 2008
    Last Online
    Sep 20, 2011
    Posts
    940
    Threads
    24




    i just remembered one
    tonedeff is worth a listen if only for novelty (fuckin fast man)
    and GZA is solid

  2. #12
    Biggs's Avatar



    Join Date
    Nov 20, 2007
    Last Online
    Mar 29, 2017
    Posts
    1,193
    Threads
    34
    Reputation
    SourceOP Thread


        
    Steam: 76561197964182575 
    Steam join date: Dec 31, 1969
    Steam Level: 28
    Profile Status: Public



  3. #13
    -LMA-'s Avatar



    Join Date
    Jun 12, 2008
    Last Online
    Oct 09, 2015
    Posts
    659
    Threads
    52
    Reputation
    SourceOP Thread


        
    Steam: 76561197992616474 
    Steam join date: Dec 31, 1969
    Steam Level: 47
    Profile Status: Public



    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyz-fog6KX4&fmt=18
    tech n9ne is dope as hell


    so is spice 1

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TNXoH7EYWY

  4. #14
    whitefox's Avatar



    Join Date
    Dec 17, 2008
    Last Online
    Jun 13, 2015
    Posts
    365
    Threads
    16
    Reputation
    SourceOP Thread


        
    Steam: 76561197995787253 
    Steam join date: Dec 31, 1969
    Steam Level: 12
    Profile Status: Public



    ill stick with my 90s alt, heres the song im currently listening to as i write this message

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S73ypK3As8I

  5. #15
    FFS-RTFM's Avatar



    Join Date
    Jun 15, 2009
    Last Online
    Sep 23, 2009
    Posts
    139
    Threads
    11




    Shit I'm not getting any volume on youtube zzz...

    Ya I listen to a ton of different music.Old Metallica,Hendrix,Doors,Beatles,Tom Petty,Steve Miller,Pearl Jam, and Pink Floyd to name a few heh Thx for the feedback all

    I liked tech n9ne but man he raps 2 fast.Like my sister when she talks omfg the world isn't ending in the next couple minutes slow down plz you drive me nutz haha

  6. #16
    Ranma's Avatar



    Join Date
    Jan 27, 2009
    Last Online
    Aug 13, 2015
    Posts
    565
    Threads
    24




    And Im currently listening to:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avyN_XmPv2E

  7. #17
    Adder's Avatar



    Join Date
    Dec 01, 2008
    Last Online
    May 31, 2013
    Posts
    1,296
    Threads
    43




    Quote Originally Posted by whitefox
    ill stick with my 90s alt, heres the song im currently listening to as i write this message

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S73ypK3As8I
    /high five

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPkz7...eature=related

    Is my favorite song by them.

  8. #18
    FFS-RTFM's Avatar



    Join Date
    Jun 15, 2009
    Last Online
    Sep 23, 2009
    Posts
    139
    Threads
    11




    Quote Originally Posted by Ranma
    And Im currently listening to:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avyN_XmPv2E
    LOL wtf is that shite.Lock some1 in a dark room and play that shit for a couple days they would come out a babbling fool

    Pearl Jam was great one of the few bands you could pop in the CD and enjoy the whole album.I still think thats why people started sharing illegal music.I mean wtf pay $16 for a CD and get 3 or 4 songs worth a shit rofl

  9. #19
    Ranma's Avatar



    Join Date
    Jan 27, 2009
    Last Online
    Aug 13, 2015
    Posts
    565
    Threads
    24




    Quote Originally Posted by FFS-RTFM
    LOL wtf is that shite.Lock some1 in a dark room and play that shit for a couple days they would come out a babbling fool

    Pearl Jam was great one of the few bands you could pop in the CD and enjoy the whole album.I still think thats why people started sharing illegal music.I mean wtf pay $16 for a CD and get 3 or 4 songs worth a shit rofl
    I like Pearl Jam but was never felt I could enjoy the entire cd. A few bands that I could do that for are:
    Nine Inch Nails,
    Ashes Divide,
    Marcy Playground,
    Third Eye Blind,
    Puddle of Mudd,
    Eve 6,
    Aerosmith,
    Guns n Roses

    Ashes Divide being a newer band formed by the guitarist who created A Perfect Circle. It's really such a great cd they have out that all the songs are amazing.

    Denial Waits
    A Wish

  10. #20
    whitefox's Avatar



    Join Date
    Dec 17, 2008
    Last Online
    Jun 13, 2015
    Posts
    365
    Threads
    16
    Reputation
    SourceOP Thread


        
    Steam: 76561197995787253 
    Steam join date: Dec 31, 1969
    Steam Level: 12
    Profile Status: Public



    Quote Originally Posted by Ranma
    Quote Originally Posted by FFS-RTFM
    LOL wtf is that shite.Lock some1 in a dark room and play that shit for a couple days they would come out a babbling fool

    Pearl Jam was great one of the few bands you could pop in the CD and enjoy the whole album.I still think thats why people started sharing illegal music.I mean wtf pay $16 for a CD and get 3 or 4 songs worth a shit rofl
    I like Pearl Jam but was never felt I could enjoy the entire cd. A few bands that I could do that for are:
    Nine Inch Nails, great band. very different, i cant classify them.
    Ashes Divide, never heard of em
    Marcy Playground, another great band and no they are not a one hit wonder, i like alot of these guys songs.Third Eye Blind, see Marcy playgroundPuddle of Mudd, only know a few
    Eve 6, ah they are ok
    Aerosmith, not a big 80s fan, but ill take them over guns and roses
    Guns n Roses, not a big 80s fan

    Ashes Divide being a newer band formed by the guitarist who created A Perfect Circle. It's really such a great cd they have out that all the songs are amazing.

    Denial Waits
    A Wish

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread