PDA

View Full Version : Paint and trails

DaftMink
Apr 11, 2008, 03:41 PM
Just thought it would be a cool feature to include in the next version.

Paint will of coarse change the color of the object, while trail will leave a trail of color behind the object, kinda like in gmod.

I know some hl2dm servers already have them, but the mods that have it are always so unstable unlike SourceOp. :P

Retribution
Apr 11, 2008, 10:08 PM
oh paint bullets!!!, theres one too

OmegaZero_Alpha
Apr 12, 2008, 03:20 AM
a rocket launcher with paint-trails that shoot chainsaws that explode into TF2 stickies, which are actually just water balloons filled with paint.

avy
Apr 12, 2008, 08:53 AM
a rocket launcher with paint-trails that shoot chainsaws that explode into TF2 stickies, which are actually just water balloons filled with paint.

rofl, that'd be a bitchin' gun to fire but the let down almost wouldnt be worth it. lol

Drunken F00l
Apr 13, 2008, 09:19 PM
I think you can acheive the change color effect that you want by running the following command while looking at an entity:

e_render 2 255 0 R G B

Replace R, G, and B with values from 0-255. The three values stand for red, green, and blue respectively. 0 means none of that color and 255 means all of that color. You can combine the colors to make others (e.g. full yellow has an R and G value of 255 and B value of 0).

Trail is something I could certainly add to a later version.