PDA

View Full Version : admin_mani_plugin

larz
Jun 10, 2006, 09:24 PM
ret is trying ti install this on our server, and he wants me 2 ask wher the files go or sumthing like that.arrg i wish i cud find him he has not been online for awhile now

Naquadria
Jun 10, 2006, 09:41 PM
Shouldn't this be on the mani forums and not on here... since it has nothing to do with sourceop...

Dont they have a readme for it?

larz
Jun 10, 2006, 11:49 PM
me posthing this in the wrong place should show that i hav almost no knowledge about this thing except that its supposed 2 make sounds and show advertz...and i didnt know ther were admin_mani forums

OmegaZero_Alpha
Jun 12, 2006, 01:25 AM
and, unless they have really taken a sharp turn, mani forums are about as understanding and supportive as FacePunch-studios

larz
Jun 12, 2006, 01:31 AM
ok so i guess my best bet is posting here..........i understand most of what u guyz say. u speek my language(what buttons do i push)lol. :lol:

OmegaZero_Alpha
Jun 12, 2006, 01:56 AM
not a good idea, we wont deal with mani admin problems because of the fact that we dont endorse Mani-Admin. your better off going to their forums and accepting a ban (with any luck, somewon will respond before they ban you)

larz
Jun 12, 2006, 01:59 PM
ok so one last question can i use sourceop 2 play sounds and avert or do i hav 2 download mani 2 do that as well.....why dont u guyz like mani?

Naquadria
Jun 12, 2006, 06:40 PM
ok so one last question can i use sourceop 2 play sounds and avert or do i hav 2 download mani 2 do that as well.....why dont u guyz like mani?

Sounds yes, advertisments no... Dont need annoying advertisments in gaming now. Mani could be seen as a rival with sourceop I guess...

Disciple
Jun 14, 2006, 11:33 PM
ok so i guess my best bet is posting here..........i understand most of what u guyz say. u speek my language(what buttons do i push)lol. :lol:

http://www.mani-admin-plugin.com/forums/index.php?sid=e49d5637ca51090616053549d224b77f

unthink
Jun 15, 2006, 12:23 AM
I think he is from [AN] which i guess means he's an anti-noob? he himself is kind of an oxymoron.

larz
Jun 15, 2006, 10:26 PM
unthink ur a dumbass. do sum mor reading b4 u post on 1of my threads again. play me ingame sumtime then see if u can still call me a noob.

unthink
Jun 16, 2006, 01:29 AM
unthink ur a dumbass. do sum mor reading b4 u post on 1of my threads again. play me ingame sumtime then see if u can still call me a noob.

ok sounds good. do you have xfire?
edit: mine is lunaticcalm. If you dont have it then PM me with another messenger name :idea:

edit 2: ok good. im kinda busy. currently ranked #1 in fios

larz
Jun 16, 2006, 05:33 AM
sory bout the namecalin unthink i pmed u. anyhoo so what kind of soundz can sop play?

larz
Jun 17, 2006, 12:55 PM
i am a noob when it comes 2 moding and techical crap but not when it comes 2 playing the game,,,,,,[AN] is a gaming clan.....though i can understand how all the dumb ?'s i ask probably make me look like an oxymoron

Naquadria
Jun 17, 2006, 01:59 PM
I said you can play sounds with sourceop but we never released the sounds to the public yet. They're pretty cool though.

larz
Jun 17, 2006, 05:28 PM
ok y wud the mani ppl ban me? also can i hav both sop and mani mods running on my server at sametime?(man i just saw the damage this update did with my own eyes, and its not a pretty sight, not a single sop server running)(the main sounds i wanna play are "dominating, godlike,wickedsick,unstoppable,multikill,etc.")and i want averts 2 pop up like on the JSC server

OmegaZero_Alpha
Jun 18, 2006, 02:28 AM
they would ban you because, as far as my experience with them has gone, they are somewhat intollerant. they will verbally attack, or ban you, just for asking a question that has been asked before, i dont know how they deal with 3rd party mods, so i was telling you not to be surprized if they arned approving of you speaking about SourceOP...

unthink
Jun 19, 2006, 01:49 AM
why does sourceop have all these cool, unreleased features? i end up having to implement these things(ie jetpack) on my own. Why to you hold off?

OmegaZero_Alpha
Jun 19, 2006, 04:59 AM
the reason we withold features is to protect you and your computer, if we subject you with that much awesomeness at once then you will surely recede into a vegitative state and... sorry that was cheesy.

its usually because of one of the reasons:

1. It doesnt work propery, can damage your computer, or is laggy.

2. It isnt easy to use withour training yet (can lead to 1)

3. We cant find a possible use for it at the time or it will damage gameplay.

larz
Jun 19, 2006, 07:01 PM
its just so much easier to ask the question and get to chattin with ppl not 2 mention mor fun than goin 2 faq and trouble shooting crap,much of which i probably would not understand .but since thats the way those ppl r i will try not 2 ask any questions at all until i read all the posts,yuk thats gonna take awhile :x RETRIBUTION GO HERE IF U WANT KIK ASS SOUNDS 2 PLAY ON OUR SERVER!!!!!!! mani_admin_plugin.com

pandragon_exile
Jun 20, 2006, 09:59 PM
i am a noob when it comes 2 moding and techical crap but not when it comes 2 playing the game,,,,,,[AN] is a gaming clan.....though i can understand how all the dumb ?'s i ask probably make me look like an oxymoron

lol that's not how you use the word "oxymoron"

Naquadria
Jun 20, 2006, 10:02 PM
And the forum IQ drops...... :roll:

larz
Jun 20, 2006, 10:29 PM
ok the word f**king word oxymoron no longer exists :evil:is mani plugin free and again i ask if if can b used with sop?

pandragon_exile
Jun 21, 2006, 04:26 AM
why don't you just try loading both mods FIRST before asking?
wouldn't that be easier and faster and better and {insert any word here}?

just a thought :barb:

{scroll down}

yes, you can use both mods at the same time

larz
Jun 21, 2006, 10:38 PM
i cant its rets server, but he doenst seem 2 care about it as much as i do(no offense retribution u probably actually hav a life lol)if i knew how 2 run my own server id b workin on it 24/7 and id hav it running top notch and id make sur it b one of the best dm servers around,id stay up night and day until i got it up and running the mods.

pandragon_exile
Jun 22, 2006, 09:50 AM
hey larz it's not the mod that makes a server top notch.
you need fast chips, fast hard drives, fast ram, fast motherboard, fast internet port, and fast everything. according to your previous posts, like the one about mIRC loading time takes more than 5 minutes on your computer, I can safely assume that your server won't be able to host more than a 2 slot server. 3 if you run it as a service

OmegaZero_Alpha
Jun 22, 2006, 11:28 AM
actually, it depends on how you have your ports forwarded, your internet type, the irc server, the irc client...

larz
Jun 22, 2006, 02:10 PM
again i point out that my clan server is not run on my pc,its on retributions in tennesee, im just an admin who runs the clan website and monitors and approves clan apps, the reason my pc runs slow is bercuz when i use myspace , everything just slows down so i only use now and then

Naquadria
Jun 22, 2006, 04:57 PM
stop using myspace then...

larz
Jun 22, 2006, 05:03 PM
im already too involved in it all it does is slow down my pc 4 a couple of days so for now my fix is to use it only once a week

OmegaZero_Alpha
Jun 23, 2006, 02:02 AM
stop using myspace anyway...

larz
Jun 26, 2006, 12:16 AM
myspace is fun

OmegaZero_Alpha
Jun 26, 2006, 12:23 AM
myspace is the illigitamate bastard child of blogging and forums. the only people ive seen on there are idiot, emos and sex offenders

larz
Jun 26, 2006, 01:41 AM
myspace is fun

Retribution
Jun 26, 2006, 03:33 AM
quit dissing emos
i know some emos who would kill you
then cry
then blame it all on you
with out breaking a sweat

larz
Jun 26, 2006, 04:15 PM
well lets just say ive had some bad experiences with former emo friends.

Naquadria
Jun 26, 2006, 09:34 PM
Down with myspace... >_>

wow this thread got hijacked...

Retribution
Jun 27, 2006, 12:32 AM
yeah we sort of went off on a tangent
then went around the block a few times
then went crusing in the getto
then got lost in the getto, got shot 9 times :lol:
and finaly ended up in New Jersey

OmegaZero_Alpha
Jun 27, 2006, 06:06 AM
dude... i highly doubt that an emo could kill me, id just like throw them a Good Charlette CD and a pack of Xacto knives and they'd finish themselves off...

and the reason i hate emos is because of this formula right here:

Goth and gay are both social elements, but when those elements are mixed into a person they have these possibilities

Go=goth
Ga=gay

Go3= goth
Go2Ga= gay goth
GoGa2=emo
Ga3=gay

as you see, emos are only slightly less gay than actuall gay people people.

Retribution
Jun 27, 2006, 02:18 PM
:cry: if showing emotion makes me gay then i don't want to be strait :cry:

:evil: meany :evil:

lol

OmegaZero_Alpha
Jun 29, 2006, 07:48 PM
emo doesnt mean you just show emotion, i show emotion every day (fury is an emotion). but drowning your intelligence in emotion isnt the thing you want to do.

larz
Jun 29, 2006, 09:02 PM
this is true, i drown myslef in happy(pills)lol jk. yeah um ret get this mani sh*T on a working asap pleeeezzzzzzzzzzzz.